Mukesh Ambani Net worth | Early Life | Career | Quotes | Bio
- Reliance was founded by his late father Dhirubhai Ambani, a yarn trader, in 1966 as a small textile manufacturer.
- Mukesh Ambani was born on April 19th, 1957 to Indian Business Legend Dhirubhai Ambani and his wife Kokilaben Ambani.
- He has three siblings, one younger brother, Anil Ambani and two sisters, Deepti Salgaocar and Nina Kothari.
- Mukesh Ambani is Founder and Chairman, Reliance Industries.
- In 2010, Mukesh Ambani set up the biggest grassroots petroleum refinery plant in Jamnagar.
- In 2016, Reliance sparked a price war in India’s hyper-competitive telecom market with the launch of 4G phone service Jio.
- $40.5 B in US Dollars (December 2017)
- 40,200,000,000 rupees or 4020 Crores
- “You have to manage money. Particularly with market economies. You may have a great product, but if your bottom line bustm then that’s it.”
- “I have turned into a big nature fan as well… I can afford it more today. These childhood influences have shaped me into what I am today.”
- “The organizational architecture is really that a centipede walks on hundred legs and one or two don’t counts. So, if I lose one or two legs, the process will go on, the organization will go on, the growth will go on.
- “Relationships and trust. This is the bedrock of life.”
- “Today I see a billion people as a billion potential consumers, an opportunity to generate value for them and to make a return for myself.”
- “I think that our fundamental belief is that for us growth is a way of life and we have to grow at all times.”
- Mahatma Gandhi’s dream of self-reliance can be attained by making use of Internet and technology.”
“Any business that has the soul purpose of making money is not worth doing.”
- “Dance to your own music and take some risks in life, because it is often the risk taker who changes the course of history… and contribute to the well-being of millions of lives.”
- “I personally think that money can do very little. And this has been my experience all across.”