Powerful Steve jobs Quotes
Steve jobs is the one whom i regard as the Best Entrepreneur of the 21st Century.
He was a minimalist, a monk, a design scientist. He gave us tools that revolutionised the entire computer, mobile phone, animated film industry one at a time.
His Quotes and Speeches really inspired me to always do more, push more.
In this article i have compiled some of the most powerful Steve Jobs Quotes.
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose. You are already naked. There is no reason not to follow your heart. – Steve Jobs
- My favorite things in life don’t cost any money. It’s really clear that the most precious resource we all have is time.– Steve Jobs
- Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it.– Steve Jobs
- “We don’t get a chance to do that many things, and every one should be really excellent. Because this is our life. Life is brief, and then you die, you know? And we’ve all chosen to do this with our lives. So it better be damn good. It better be worth it.”– Steve Jobs
- “That’s been one of my mantras — focus and simplicity. Simple can be harder than complex; you have to work hard to get your thinking clean to make it simple.”– Steve Jobs
- “Your time is limited, don’t waste it living someone else’s life. Don’t be trapped by dogma, which is living the result of other people’s thinking. Don’t let the noise of other opinions drown your own inner voice. And most important, have the courage to follow your heart and intuition, they somehow already know what you truly want to become. Everything else is secondary.”– Steve Jobs
- “I think if you do something and it turns out pretty good, then you should go do something else wonderful, not dwell on it for too long. Just figure out what’s next.”– Steve Jobs
- “When you’re a carpenter making a beautiful chest of drawers, you’re not going to use a piece of plywood on the back, even though it faces the wall and nobody will see it. You’ll know it’s there, so you’re going to use a beautiful piece of wood on the back. For you to sleep well at night, the aesthetic, the quality, has to be carried all the way through.”– Steve Jobs
- “Here’s to the crazy ones, the misfits, the rebels, the troublemakers, the round pegs in the square holes… The ones who see things differently — they’re not fond of rules… You can quote them, disagree with them, glorify or vilify them, but the only thing you can’t do is ignore them because they change things… They push the human race forward, and while some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius, because the ones who are crazy enough to think that they can change the world, are the ones who do.”– Steve Jobs
- “It’s better to be a pirate than to join the navy.”– Steve Jobs
- “If you want to live your life in a creative way, as an artist, you have to not look back too much. You have to be willing to take whatever you’ve done and whoever you were and throw them away.”– Steve Jobs
- Remembering that you are going to die is the best way I know to avoid the trap of thinking you have something to lose.– Steve Jobs
- No one wants to die. Even people who want to go to heaven don’t want to die to get there. And yet death is the destination we all share. No one has ever escaped it. And that is as it should be, because Death is very likely the single best invention of Life. It is Life’s change agent. It clears out the old to make way for the new. – Steve Jobs
- Some people think design means how it looks. But of course, if you dig deeper, it’s really how it works.– Steve Jobs
- “Ultimately, it comes down to taste. It comes down to trying to expose yourself to the best things that humans have done and then try to bring those things into what you’re doing. Picasso had a saying: good artists copy, great artists steal. And we have always been shameless about stealing great ideas, and I think part of what made the Macintosh great was that the people working on it were musicians and poets and artists and zoologists and historians who also happened to be the best computer scientists in the world.– Steve Jobs
- “The cure for Apple is not cost-cutting. The cure for Apple is to innovate its way out of its current predicament.”– Steve Jobs
- “So when a good idea comes, you know, part of my job is to move it around, just see what different people think, get people talking about it, argue with people about it, get ideas moving among that group of 100 people, get different people together to explore different aspects of it quietly, and, you know – just explore things.”– Steve Jobs
- “My job is not to be easy on people. My job is to make them better.”– Steve Jobs
- “My model for business is the Beatles. They were four guys who kept each other’s kind of negative tendencies in check. They balanced each other, and the total was greater than the sum of the parts. That’s how I see business: Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”– Steve Jobs
- “I would trade all my technology for an afternoon with Socrates.”– Steve Jobs
Hope you liked these handpicked Steve jobs Quotes to empower you.
Please, do share them with others too, to inspire them.
Never forget, You can make a difference.