Motivation is What sets you in to get up and do the work. You need to stay motivated if you wanna accomplish something and what can be more pushing than motivational quotes that can instill fire inside you to move on.
We have selected here, few of the best Motivational Quotes of all time to inspire you.
Best Motivational Quotes
- NEVER GIVE-UP: “So many people can be responsible for your Success.
but only you are responsible for your failure.” – Unknown
- There are two types of Pain in this world: Pain that hurts you, and Pain that changes you! – Unknown
- It is always the simple that produces the marvelous. —Amelia Barr
- The way get started is to quit talking and begin doing. –Walt Disney
- You learn more from failure than from success. Don’t let it stop you. Failure builds character.- Unknown
All you need is the plan, the road map, and the courage to press on to your destination. —Earl Nightingale
Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud. —Maya Angelou
Light tomorrow with today. —Elizabeth Barrett Browning
Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design for the present. —Jim Rohn
Each day provides its own gifts. —Marcus Aurelius
- If you are working on something that you really care about, you don’t have to be pushed. The vision pulls you.- Steve Jobs
- People who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. – Steve Jobs
- Failure will never overtake me if my determination to succeed is strong enough. – Og Mandino
- We may encounter many defeats but we must not be defeated. – Maya Angelou
- Whether you think you can or think you can’t, you’re right. – Henry Ford
Security is mostly a superstition. Life is either a daring adventure or nothing.- Helen Keller
The man who has confidence in himself gains the confidence of others.- Hasidic Proverb
- What you lack in talent can be made up with desire, hustle and giving 110% all the time.- Don Zimmer
- The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra. – Jimmy Johnson
- You must not only aim right, but draw the bow with all your might. – Henry David Thoreau
- Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down. – Charles F. Kettering
- Push through the pain, and conquer the obstacles. Regardless of what you think today, it wont matter 5 years from now. SO DON’T BE AFRAID! – Unknown
- Do you give as much energy to your dreams as you do to your fears? – Unknown
- The two most powerful warriors are patience and time.” …so remember: great achievements take time, there is no overnight success. – Leo Tolstoy
- The so called negative feedback is often love in disguise. Take full advantage! – Unknown
Hope, These some of the Motivational Quotes Inspire and motivate you to move forth in life.
Which one you like? tell us in comments below.
Share with others, to spread positivity.